Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wife's Away for a Girls Night

My beautiful amazing wife has had an emotional roller coaster of a week, so her girl friends were super nice to invite her out for dinner and a movie to watch "hot guy" (that's what one of her friends calls Jeremy Renner)...I'm not feeling well today, but I'm determined not to be worthless, so we've gone through backpacks, done all homework, finished and put away all the laundry my awesome wife started, cleaned and dusted the entire house, fixed dinner for the kids (I can't eat a dang thing...I better lose some friggin weight after not eating much for 3 days), done the dishes, played and danced, all while jamming to Chris Tomlin and singing embarrassingly loudly :) Now I'm getting the kids ready for bed--on time. Love, love, love you, sweetheart and kiddos

Graycie loves playing with her babies

Gabe found his angry birds sleeping mask while cleaning his room...it's been missing all month!

Oops, boil over! Apparently I should not be trusted in the kitchen alone.

My adorable girls chillin in their PJs

My tough guys are best buds

No comments:

Post a Comment