Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good day :)

I slept really well last night, nice change! Even Graycie left me alone :) Kicked booty on several projects at work while jamming to a great band called Plain White T's, and kept to my commitment to have a bag of steam veggies and a liter of water for lunch (been pretty good about this new year's resolution, go me! down 8 pounds in 3 weeks). Meanwhile my incredible wife worked out and made the kids yogurt smoothie pops to put in their lunch packs tomorrow, how awesome is she? It snowed off and on today (it was 75 just 3 days ago, what the heck), so when i picked up Graycie she was doing a great job dribbling a bouncy ball in the gym and I had to grab a pic! Then we got home and I surprised Mommy by taking all the kids to Annabelle's gymnastics class and grabbing Arby's and Sonic drinks (the boys wanted 2 sandwiches each, but only Gabe actually ate the second one AND the special order tots he wanted). Now kids are off to bed, and we had several good shows record tonight, that I'm looking forward to cuddling with my love to watch, and I'm reading a great book (Gone Girl), so great day overall!



No comments:

Post a Comment